Windows 7 operating system is highly reliable, cost effective and user friendly when compared to other versions of Windows OS. The partitions on Windows 7 uses file system to store data in a well organized manner. In Windows OS there are two file systems FAT and NTFS in which NTFS is a successor and highly advanced than FAT file system. NTFS is a abbreviation for New Technology File System, it is a file system proprietary for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, etc. which offers data security, reliability and high performance.
Nevertheless in spite of all these features, there are cases under which the data stored on these NTFS partition might get deleted or because of some reason, the entire NTFS partition may go missing resulting in data loss. Now you must be really tensed as the deleted partition was loaded with essential files. Do not worry!!! As industry experts has developed most effective rescue software i.e. NTFS recovery program which helps you to rescue deleted NTFS partition on Windows 7 with very ease just in fraction of minutes.
However, it is necessary for you to get to know the reasons that results in deletion of NTFS partition causing data loss.
Common scenarios of NTFS partition deletion:
- Malware attack on your system or file system corruption might corrupt the Master Boot record, in turn makes the system unbootable causing inaccessibility of partition and thus you may lose your valuable data stored on the partition.
- Mistakenly deleting a partition while trying to delete unneeded one, without taking proper backup of files and folders stored in that particular partition might lead to loss of files.
- Using low quality tools for partitioning the hard disk might sometimes result in deletion of existing partition thereby making you to face severe loss of files. But, you can use NTFS recovery tool to get back data from deleted partition.
- During the re-partitioning process i.e. when you are trying to re-size the current partition or create new partitions, if the process is not executed completely then it would cause deletion of existing NTFS partition resulting in data loss.
Preventive steps to be taken:
- Regularly create backup of your crucial files.
- Make important files as read only to avoid deletion or any type of modification.
- Do not perform any write operation to the same Windows NTFS partition from where you want data recovery.
- Before formatting, re-installation of OS, file system conversion or upgrading OS version always check whether you have a backup copy.
NTFS recovery application is highly recommended utility, that uses powerful scanning engine and scans the hard drive to locate delete partition data and easily performs data recovery. It supports recovery of all file types, the range can be more than 300 different file types. The software can perform deleted, corrupted, missing or formatted NTFS partition recovery just in few simple clicks of mouse. NTFS recovery toolkit works well with all updated versions of Windows i.e. Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and earlier versions. This utility can restore lost photos all file formats like JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, etc. and also includes other media file types such as music, videos, etc.
In case you want to use this toolkit, first you can get the demo version of the tool and set up installation on Windows computer’s hard disk. Run the software and based on your loss scenarios, choose recovery options that you get while using this software. When the recovery process gets finished, you can judge the functionality of the software and if you are pleased with the results then just download the full version of the software from online for complete recovery.