Hard drives allow you to store data in single place which will be well-situated than using DVDs and CDs. Due to modern technology hard drive space is relatively larger and cheaper. Hard drives have a read and write speed in comparison to optical media like CDs and DVDs. So you may store all sorts of data on it and you may access whenever you needed. It is extremely secure to preserve and process all stored data on hard drives of your computer. Sometimes, the data stored on hard drive may possibly lose due to hard drive crash. The corrupted hard drive data could be lost or deleted. But in some cases, you could try to format the hard drive to remove unwanted files and eliminate virus hazards. Due to format error, you could lose entire hard drive content. That time, you might be upset. You may be looking to recover files from formatted drive. No need to worry, hard drive recovery tool can recover all lost and deleted files from hard drive. Now let’s understand the data loss scenarios.
Common reasons to lose data from formatted hard drives:-
- Unintentional format: – You may format the hard drive of your system fortuitously and entire data could be lost.
- File system error: – When you attempt to change the file system, you have to format the drive. Then, you need to create new file system on hard drives. That time, complete files stored on the drive are deleted as previous file system is replaced by the new file system. You could mislay all your important data.
- Damaged RAM: – The hard drive may be crashed due to broken or bad condition of RAM. This result in unapproachable of the data kept on hard drives.
- Improper use of Windows Disk Administration: – There is a prospect of corruption of hard drive due to inappropriate use of disk management.
- Virus affected software: – When you install the virus infected software on hard drives of your system, then it tends to corruption of data on the drive.
- Despoiled Files: – If some of the files from hard drive are violated means the complete hard drive may be corrupted and results in severe data loss.
No need to be worried, Windows hard drive recovery software brings back all deleted or lost files from formatted hard drives. Hard drive recovery program scans whole drive and regain all deleted / lost files from hard drive. This software facilitates to recuperate unusual files from FAT16 and FAT32. This tool recognizes and preserves file names after recovery with its location. It supports recuperation of data from SATA / SCSI / IDE hard drives, SD, XD, MMC flash memory cards, external USB drives, FireWire Drives, iPods. It can easily recognize and convalesce up to 300 different file types including documents, spreadsheets, email archives, zip archives and other important file types based on their distinctive signatures.
“Save Recovery Session” option assists you to replenish recovered data in single scan. This attribute approaches in supportive while evaluating the trial version. The save scan information can be used with complete version to convalesce data without regular scanning of your drive. It saves disk space by creating compressed zip archives of the recovered files and folders.
Now you may download the demo version to test its recovery operation. You will be dumbfounded, that it will execute beyond your expectations. It scans the complete drive in few minutes and retrieves all inaccessible and deleted files in single scan. Once you are satisfied from the demo version then you can purchase the complete version of this tool to save recovered files.