WhatsApp is the most effective and popular messenger used throughout the world. It is for both personal and professional requirement. In WhatsApp you can freely send messages to your friends, family members, co-workers, etc only when your mobile is connected with internet. You can attach media files in WhatsApp such as image files, video files and audio files and the latest version of WhatsApp enables you to make calls freely. It enables you to create groups so that you can chat, share your feelings, images, videos in generally. The great advantage of WhatsApp application is you can use it on your Windows PC also. While using WhatsApp in Windows PC, automatically contacts and chat lists will be displayed. But in mobile WhatsApp applications chat list is totally based on the phone contacts.
To use WhatsApp on Windows PC, you need to download and install BlueStacks App player and it is available for free that makes you to run Android applications on your PC. After installing, the next required thing is your phone number which is used to verify your account.
After installing BlueStacks successfully, you need to do some settings.
- Open BlueStacks application and perform search for WhatsApp and click find option.
- You will find WhatsApp messenger in the search list and click to install it.
- If you are not able to install WhatsApp messenger or cannot find it in BlueStacks search then download WhatsApp APK file from any other browsers. After downloading select “open with” and choose BlueStacks Apk Handler and click OK, by doing this WhatsApp will get installed in BlueStacks.
- Once you try to open WhatsApp from BlueStacks application, you will be asked to verify your phone number. There select your country and write the phone number which you need to use WhatsApp.
- After selecting Ok, there will be a conformation message. Conform your right number and again click OK to proceed.
- Now verification number will be sent to your mobile through SMS and you need to verify your number by that code.
- If there is any problem to verify through SMS, then there is an option of “Call me”. Click Call me option, you will receive a call and then answer it. You can receive a code through call and verify it.
- Now you can enjoy the WhatsApp.