Have you lost one of the HFS partition from your system? Lost partition contains data like videos, music, photos that are useful for you personally. To recover those data back you are searching for a recovery tool. If so then you are at right destination. Here in this article you will get solution to your entire problem related to partition recovery. Partition is lost due to various reasons including unintentional formatting, accidental deletion, ineffective file system conversion, file system corruption, improper shutdown, power surges, repartitioning hard drive and so on.
Let us go through some scenarios in more detail:
- Accidental deletion: It has happened when user finds a partition effective for further use and makes a decision to remove it permanently from system. When the user does so then there is always a probability of deletion of some other vital partition. Once user deletes a partition by mistake instead of deleting useless partition then this can lead to severe data loss.
- Unintentional formatting: Unintentional formatting is condition from where user must have to do format in order to use the drive further. This condition arises due to corruption of boot record or file system corruption. In such a situation, there is no other way left except formatting and once you do format all the data within hard drive is wiped out.
- Improper shutdown: When user shutdown system abruptly then there could be a chance of file system corruption or header corruption. Once the header file or file system corrupts then you become unable to access drive data further. It might lead to loss of partition too.
- Power surges: Power surges are a sudden fluctuation of current frequently. When it is happened in the meanwhile then there is a probability of logical failure of hard drive. Logical failure can lead to corruption of file system and further you become unable to access any of drive data.
- Ineffective file system conversion: When we convert file system of our drive in order to improve disk performance. It is must that the operation should be finish successfully. If it terminates in the meanwhile then it might lead to partition loss.
After losing partition due to any one of listed scenarios no need to think that your data is lost for forever. When you do so either unintentional or intentionally and later on you wish to recover partition data then there exist an image of data on hard drive from where you can easily recover lost partition data by employing revival tool. Here you can make use of HFS partition Recovery tool and revive every bit data from lost partition effectively. Along with HFS, you can utilize this tool on various file system including FAT32, HSF+, HFSX and ExFAT. With the help of this tool, you can get back lost partition on various version of Mac system including Mac Book Pro, Mac Book Air, iMac, Mac Pro, Mac Mini. In case you are the person, who have lost partition and wants instant recovery then you can make use of this tool and successfully recovering lost partition in any severe damage.